Executive Director / Director - Fixed Income
Responsibilities• Set up the portfolio and strategy for Fixed Income and Currency;
• Responsible for Fixed Income portfolio management and daily follow-up with clients;
• Build and lead the Analyst Team;
• Developing the marketing & promotion materials for Fixed Income investment;
• Undertake ad hoc assignments or projects as required.
Requirements• Holder of SFC Type 4 and Type 9 licenses;
• Bachelor Degree or above in Finance, Economics or other related disciplines;
• Minimum 7 years’ or above relevant comprehensive management experience in financial markets;
• Conduct and manage research and analysis on the investment portfolio related to Fixed Income and derivative products;
• In-depth knowledge in fixed income operation and financial products in bond markets is a must;
• Proactive and possess an independent and result driven mentality;
• Excellent team management, communication, interpersonal & presentation skills;
• Excellent commend of both written and spoken English and Chinese (Putonghua and Cantonese).