Vice President-Corporate Finance
Responsibilities• Responsible for the successful execution of primarily capital markets and advisory transactions.
• Responsible for the oversight of due diligence and transaction execution.
• Coordinate with internal and external parties.
• Communicate with regulators throughout execution process.
• Identify potential opportunities, formulate strategies and develop business network.
• Undertake market research and financial analysis and develop financial models.
• Keep abreast of corporate development and related rules and policies.
Requirements• Degree holder in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, Economics, Laws or related disciplines.
• Minimum six years of experience in corporate finance industry.
• Hands-on experience in execution of IPOs is preferred.
• Sound knowledge of the Listing Rules and Takeovers Codes.
• Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese (Putonghua and Cantonese).
• Strong due diligence skill and able to meet tight deadlines.
• Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills.
• Good communication and problem solving skills.