Head of Corporate Finance
Responsibilities• Responsible for assessing potential deals, executing corporate finance transactions, conducting due diligence, preparing pitch books and documentation.
• Implementing or advising on takeovers, mergers, amalgamations, acquisitions, disposals, demutualization, project financing, management buyouts, corporate restructurings, initial public offerings, rights issues, placements and other fund raising exercises.
• Participate and contribute to strategic planning for various business units of the group.
• Support investment analysis and decision process of investment projects.
Requirements• University graduate, a MBA degree preferred.
• Over 10 years’ relevant experience in finance / corporate finance in Hong Kong and PRC.
• Must be smart, proactive, and tactful, with good analytical skill and business sense. Able to work under pressure.
• Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese (Putonghua and Cantonese).
• Hong Kong SFC Type 6 RO and Principal status.